I have been debiting the past week what to write about. It’s a new year and what is the first thing most people write in new year? Resolutions! The truth the matter I don’t make them. Sure I have goals I would like to do but why should I make myself feel like crap if I don’t stick to them the whole year. So what I will do is list my goals it might be the best way for me to do them.
1. My first goal I have this year is to take better care of myself. I am terrible at this. I would more time taking care of everyone else but myself. I need to do this. I am getting old enough where it starting to take a toll. I need to exercise more. I need to eat healthier ( I don’t mean that eat a lot of crap. I just mean I eat too much). I need to write more about my frustration and life.
2. I need to blog more! This kind of goes with 1 but this goal is practicing to write more. I have always been afraid of writing since I was told that I suck at it. You know what, the only way I can get better is to practice. I am committing to posting to the blog once a week. I don’t know what subject I will talk about I will just write what is on my mind at the time.
3. Taking more photos, I need to practice this also. I love photography and I would like to do more of this art. I don’t really have an excuse now since I have nice point and shoot camera. This way I can try and collect some ideas and also share my life with everyone.
4. Get out more.
5. Continue to work with PCA and ASC community. It has been such a wonderful experience to explore and grow spiritually.
6. Reconnect to friends. I miss my best friend Allison. We haven’t been talking or hanging out much for the past few years. I really miss that.
I am going to stop here since it is getting late, but I will keep updated on these goal and most likely add more done the road.